IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Last Minute Accreditation perido will close on Saturday, April 7th.
The Last Minute Accreditation period will start on April 4th.
The Press Accreditation can be issued to all national and international journalists.
Press accreditation benefits include:
- Access to all press conferences.
- Press and industry events (program to be announced).
- Master-classes, panels and workshops.
- Free admission to all public presentations, subject to availability (Rushline).
- Access to the IFF Panama Press Office.
- Special access to red carpets.
- Digital programming.
Please ensure you fulfill the following requirements:
- Your company's profile and an official letter of assignment, signed by the publication's Editor, detailing the extension & reach of the assignment.*
- Links and articles written for the publication. If you have accredited for previous editions of IFF Panama, please include relevant published work.
- Digital portrait photograph (minimum 300 dpi; face should be visible)
* There will be a limit of 4 persons per program or section and a maximum of 3 programs or sections per publishing house.
Terms and conditions
- IFF Panama reserves the right to approve or deny the accreditation. The decision is final and cannot be appealed.
- If it becomes apparent that the stated company does not exist or you do not practice journalism in some media, IFF Panama will deny and/or cancel the press accreditation.
- If you have been accredited in previous editions of the Festival but have not published any related coverage, IFF Panama reserves the right to deny and/or cancel press accreditation.
- IFF Panama will notify you of any missing/incorrect attachments or information in your application, after which you will have a period of 5 business days to fix the errors or provide the missing documents. After 5 business days have passed, IFF Panama will cancel the accreditation application.
Please direct questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.