The Press Accreditation can be issued to all national and international journalists.
Press accreditation benefits include:
- Access to all press conferences.
- Press and industry events (program to be announced).
- Master-classes, panels and workshops.
- Free admission to all public presentations, subject to availability (Rushline).
- Access to the IFF Panama Press Office.
- Special access to red carpets.
Please ensure you fulfill the following requirements:
- Your company's profile and an official letter of assignment, signed by the publication's Editor, detailing the extension & reach of the assignment.*
- Links and articles written for the publication. If you have accredited for previous editions of IFF Panama, please include relevant published work.
- Digital portrait photograph (minimum 300 dpi; face should be visible)
* There will be a limit of 4 persons per program or section and a maximum of 3 programs or sections per publishing house.
Terms and conditions
- If it becomes apparent that the stated company does not exist or you do not practice journalism in some media, IFF Panama will deny and/or cancel the press accreditation.
- If you have been accredited in previous editions of the Festival but have not published any related coverage, IFF Panama reserves the right to deny and/or cancel press accreditation.
- IFF Panama will notify you of any missing/incorrect attachments or information in your application, after which you will have a period of 5 business days to fix the errors or provide the missing documents. After 5 business days have passed, IFF Panama will cancel the accreditation application.
Please direct questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.