The Panama International Film Festival opens the accreditation period from November 8th to the 26th for its tenth edition to all professionals in the film industry, including, but not limited to: directors, writers, producers, executive producers, sales agents , exhibitors, distributors, film commissioners and festival programmers.
The benefits of industry accreditation include:
- Free admission to all public functions if seats are available (Rushline).
- Access to all press conferences and guest rooms.
- Networking events (invitations will be sent by email)
- Gala and opening party
- Attend the pitch presentation of the Co-Production Forum
Industry accreditation has a cost of USD $ 40.00 (Forty dollars with 00/100)*. To complete the registration, you must make the payment of the accreditation in advance with a credit card through the FOLLOWING LINK. Or make a deposit or bank transfer in advance.
Information for bank deposits
- Bank: Banco General
- Beneficiary: IFF Panama Foundation
- Checking Account Number: 03-10-01-082979-9
The proof of payment of Páguelo Fácil app or deposit / bank transfer must be attached at the time of completing the accreditation request form.
* When making the payment through Páguelo Fácil app, service charges will be made for the use of the platform.
Terms and conditions
Check the biosafety protocols established by the IFF Panama Foundation before making your payment and request for accreditation. You can read them here.
If the registration receipt or student card is not valid, IFF Panama will cancel and / or deny the student accreditation.
If you do not attach the payment receipt correctly, IFF Panama will cancel and / or deny the student accreditation.
You will have a period of five (5) business days to submit the documents correctly from the moment of notification of incorrect attachments. After these five (5) business days, IFF Panama may definitively deny the accreditation.
Accreditations are not refundable.
Should you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
To submit your accreditation documents, please fill out this form.