The priority of the IFF Panama Foundation is the well-being of the audience, guests, staff and residents of the community, working closely with the Ministry of Health of Panama to mitigate the risk of spread and transmission of COVID-19. Health and safety protocols have been established for IFF Panama 2021 activities.
On Wednesday, September 29, Executive Decree No. 852 was promulgated in the Official Gazette, which establishes that the capacity in crowded activities may be 100% if all attendees have the complete vaccination scheme against COVID-19, with a minimum of 14 days . For all events that take place in closed spaces of the festival, such as La Manzana or Ciudad del Saber, audience and guests from 12 years of age must present their Proof of Vaccination along with an official personal identity document. In addition to proof of COVID-19 vaccination, masks will be required at all times.
Protocols against COVID-19
- Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 will be required to enter the spaces of La Manzana and Ciudad del Saber, as well as alternative spaces such as Hotel Central. People must have the complete COVID-19 vaccination scheme, with a minimum of 14 days, verified by showing their vaccination card or the QR code, issued by the National Authority for Government Innovation. For audiences and international guests, they must show their official vaccination certification corresponding to their country of origin. The test can be presented on a mobile phone digitally or in print.
- All people must wear a mask both in closed and open events, at all times. Audience and guests without a mask will not be admitted to the festival.
- If anyone is sick or has symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, cough, congestion, fatigue, or difficulty breathing, they should not enter the IFF Panama 2021 spaces.
- IFF Panama will not have printed tickets. Accesses will be granted with digital ticket office.
- The IFF Panama 2021 staff, in addition to presenting certification of the complete vaccination scheme against COVID-19, must present a negative result of the antigen test carried out 24 hours before the IFF Panama press conference that marks the start of the activities of the festival
We invite audiences and guests to wash and disinfect their hands frequently – especially before entering and leaving the La Manzana theater, after having been in contact with other people, and after touching surfaces that other people may have touched.
To avoid preventing the spread and transmission of COVID-19, IFF Panama is committed to:
- Provide access to alcoholic gel.
- Promote social distancing
- Clean and disinfect surfaces
- Conduct regular cleanings at high traffic sites
For additional inquiries about the COVID-19 protocol, you can contact [email protected]